Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Almost June Already!




It's finally over! The Diet pool ended and I won 200$, even more amazing, I lost 48 pounds! Now I just have to lose about 30 more and I will feel so much better. It's just getting so much harder to lose now. The closer I get to my goal the further away it seems! No worries. I will get there.


To update my last entry, I did in fact get my Blue Belt and I am now working on getting my Brown Belt. Beau got his Camo belt and has a lot of work to do before getting his 2nd Camo Belt.


He is feeling a bit under the weather today. Has a low grade fever but has slept all day so far. He has only eaten vitamins today. Poor kid, seems as though he's always sick.


Oh, right, to celebrate winning the diet pool, I am having a cook out in June! I am grilling Chicken, BBQ Ribs for Barry and the guys, maybe some Salmon or Tilapia and veggies. If we can catch enough crappie or blue gills before June 20th, maybe I can get Barry to fry some fish for you like last summer at Potato Creek! Those sure went fast!

No comments:

Post a Comment