Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Well, I hope you are all doing better than I am, I have gained 2 pounds since weigh in on Friday. I sabotaged myself making Valentine candy for all of you! I ate some of my own decadent triple chocolate and caramel candy, and I loved it! But now I have to try that much harder to get rid of those fat calories and extra 2 pounds! I also made some homemade bread. Good for you though. I used eggbeaters instead of eggs, soy flour for protein and whole wheat flour and milled flax seed for fiber.
I really have been sticking to that old food pyramid that has 6-11 bread on the bottom, then 2-4 fruit and 3-5 veggies on the next level, then 2-3 milk and 2-3 meat on the next level, and I try to avoid the top layer of fats, oils, and sugars. With the exception of the past weekend. The thing is sticking to portions and eating small meals. The biggest influence I think is exercise. I have been doing Richard Simmons tapes and 8 minute everything and a boxing DVD, plus about 8 Taekwondo classes each week. I also think I will join the Leadership classes too, that way I can start teaching and helping at our school. I will have to wait for my tax return though. I will need a new uniform with all the cool patches and my name on the back! Then you will all have to go watch at the tournament.
I do have to go to class now. I hope I will lose those 2 pounds I gained before this weekend! That way I can focus on losing all next week to make my overall loss a bigger number!
Good luck everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment